Summer Crush Shorties are so quick and fun to knit! They combine my fondness for colourful speckles, a classic cable and stretches of ribbing that make for a great fit. I don’t need to tell you how quick these knit up…you will have a pair or two done in no time! Knit up a stack all summer long to give as gifts or add a colourful collection of shorties to your own sock drawer.
Pattern Highlights include:
- top down knitting
- instructions are for Magic Loop (but give tips for DPN knitters)
- includes a slip stitch heel flap & gusset with square heel
- keep in mind that cable fabric can result in a more snug fit. I went up a needle size from a stockinette sock, but many testers stayed with their usual needle size
- ribbing in between the cables makes for a snug excellent fitting sock!
- these socks need a small amount of yarn (45-55g per pair)
- this pattern has been professionally tech edited + test knit by amazing generous knitters.
This pattern will be ordered for you and an email sent to you from Ravelry to the email you used when you placed your order. If you do not see your pattern in a few days, please check your spam/junk folder and then contact email@example.com.
If an email is sufficient, please click “Pick Up at Physical Location” at checkout.
If you prefer to receive a physical copy printed and shipped to you, please select the shipping option that best suites you.
If ordering more than one item, please provide direction in the note section.