Ecological Wool is 100% Natural Peruvian Wool that's undyed so the colors are just as they come from the sheep. Soft and wearable, this wool is perfect for either knitting up some warm and cozy garments or for felting accessories. The yarn comes in solids or marled colors and big, generous skeins.
- 100% Undyed Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight: 250 g (8.82 oz)
- Approx. Yardage: 478 yds (437 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 9 - 10 (5.5 - 6.0 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 14 - 16 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: K - L (6.5 - 8.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 9 - 11 scs = 4" (10 cm)
Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.