Mechita is a fingering-weight version of Malabrigo's beautifully-dyed single-ply superwash Mecha yarn. Just as soft and rich as the original, but great for lighter projects!
Great for: Shawls, scarves, garments, accessories, baby and kids items, lace, cables, textured stitches.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. Skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Weight: Fingering
- Texture: Single ply
- Yardage/Meters: 420 yards (384 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 26.0 to 30.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 1 - 2 or 2.25 - 2.75mm
- Recommended hook size: US D-3 to 7 or 3,25 -4,0 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- Care: Machine washable, gente cycle, cold water, do not tumble