Preorders are now open for Laine's gorgeous Summer issue. We will be shipping these out in time for their launch date, May 7th.
For this issue, Laine worked with an amazing line-up of designers including: Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Gudrun Johnston, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya Sinelshchikova and Stephen West.
Laine 11, Marjoram, includes:
- 148 pages
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about the knitting app Knitrino
- an article about Yarningham yarn festival written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and cognitive skills by Laine's regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favorites section